||We are centrally located in Lincoln
with accessible parking. See an interactive map here. When you arrive, we will provide a streamlined registration process in an inviting and comfortable environment you can help the process by completing some simple tasks and bringing a few things with you.
- Make arrangements for an adult (19 years or older) to drive you home after surgery and stay with for the next 24 hours to help you during your recovery.
- Review and follow all instructions that were provided to you during your pre-operative consultation with your surgeon.
- If your surgeon has instructed you to see another doctor before your surgery, please schedule the appointment within 30 days of your surgery.
- Please complete the Simple Admit Pre-Operative screening online. When the Simple Admit site opens, click on the "Patients Starts Here" button. When prompted, enter the following information:
User Name: Your Name
- If you would like to speak with one of our preoperative nurses, please call 402-484-6600.
- We will contact you to let you know when to arrive at the surgery center. If you have not heard from our staff the days before your surgery, please call 402-484-6600.
- Please be aware that actual procedure times may vary. We will do all that we can to minimize delays and keep you informed and up to date. Don't be hesitant to ask questions.
- The day before surgery, drink plenty of fluids and get a good night's rest.
- Things to bring the day of surgery:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Copy of Advance Directive and/or Health Care Power of Attorney, if applicable
- Proof of guardianship, if applicable
- Glasses case or contacts case
- CPAP/BI-Pap, if applicable
- Inhalers, if applicable
- Glucometer and Insulin, if applicable
- Books, magazines, laptop computer free Wi-Fi is available
- For children, things to bring the day of the surgery:
- Bottles, sippy cups and pacifiers
- Extra diapers
- Change of clothing
- Any comfort item that is soothing and familiar
- Please let us know how we can best accommodate you and your family.